The Background Fairy

Thursday 28 January 2010

Small But Perfectly Formed Petite Wedding Shoes
















Never underestimate the benefit of comfy, good fitting shoes for your wedding. This is something I didn't give too much thought to, silly I know. The thing is, I have ridiculously small, child sized feet. Technically I'm a UK size 2 but the majority of high street shoes start at a 3 so for years I've been stuffing shoes with insoles and making do.

The same applied with my wedding shoes. I found a beautiful pair and I just had to have them, I even accessorized them with a bit of bling (more on this later). In reality I should have thought the whole process through a bit more especially as there are so many places online selling some real petite beauties. Some stores even stock size 13 -3 and if you fancy walking the aisle in a designer pair, many of these start at a size 2.






Left to right Izzie, Camelia, Adelfa, Syria, Aralia, Splendour, Angelina & Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment