The Background Fairy

Sunday 24 January 2010

Wedding Belle Beginnings

This is my confession, I like weddings. I've tried to deny it, I've said it's just a phase but the truth is I like all things wedding related. Well they just look so pretty don't they?

So after a year of planning I'm officially a Mrs (it still looks a little odd seeing that) and although I should be 'moving on'. I'm not. Instead, I've only gone and started my own shiny new blog.

Like many other brides I became a teensy bit addicted to wedding blogs and well, it's easier to sneak a five minute blog read at work than pulling out a copy of Cosmo Bride and having a good flick through.

Over the year I came across so many amazing British suppliers and found some inspirational weddings that I just wanted to share my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment